Marisa Ferris' Podcast

Sandra Gonzalez's Podcast

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Podcast Project

In class on Tuesday Marissa and I decided to work together on the podcasting project. We are (hopefully) going to read aloud Edgar Allen Poe's A Tell Tale Heart and create a spooky setting by using sound effects. I am excited to start working on the project and learning how to create a podcast because this tool would be great to use in my classroom. It is an innovative way to catch students' attention and to have some fun as well. Students who are absent could also make up work easier if stories and homework schedules are posted on a podcast. A Tell Tale Heart will be a great story to use to get our feet wet in podcasting. It is a scary story that will be even more exciting when heard than if simply read. This could even turn into a project for my future class. Podcasting here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment