Marisa Ferris' Podcast

Sandra Gonzalez's Podcast

Friday, February 12, 2010

Podcasting...Day 1 Completed!

http://marisaferris.podomatic.com/entry/2010-02-12T07_20_20-08_00

Would you look at that! This is our first podcast ever (and we got it on our first try)!! The site was very user friendly and it was a lot of fun. Dr. Luongo showed us each step, which made it easier (especially for me), and Marisa was great to work with. We wrote out a script before we recorded so that we did not mess up and knew exactly what we were going to say. I am very proud of Marisa and I for accomplishing our goal! It may not seem like a huge success, but to students who have not been exposed to technology to this great of an extent it is awesome. Podcasting is my new best friend and I am excited to create podcasts for my classroom. This experience boosted my self esteem as well because I was nervous about whether or not I would be able to do a podcast. Because Dr. Luongo explained every step and made sure that we all were working at the same pace, everyone was able to create a great podcast and have a lot of fun. This method of teaching will enable my students to want to learn more about technology. It will also enable my students to have fun in the classroom and interact with eachother and with technology. Podcasting will give me the opportunity to conquer classroom boredom and the world! Mission Accomplishd (for now)!

2 comments:

  1. LOL...your funny great job Sandra it was a great podcast recording and I LOve your Pic.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote: "Podcasting is my new best friend and I am excited to create podcasts for my classroom"

    I am excited for you, too!

    ReplyDelete