Marisa Ferris' Podcast

Sandra Gonzalez's Podcast

Friday, February 12, 2010

Podcasting...And So it Begins

Today we begin podcasting. For those who are not technologically savvy (me) class today will not be the easiest (and I will most likely become frustrated). Marisa and I are going to succeed in recording Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell Tale Heart, but it is going to take patience and practice. To succeed in anything takes patience and practice, and learning how to podcast is going to open so many doors for my classroom. I have never podcasted anything before, but I have listened to a podcast in Chemistry class back in high school. However, I did encounter technology problems while trying to listen to the podcast. The computer did not load fast and I was so close to giving up. No matter where I go, technology failure follows me. BUT today's experience will empower me and I will overcome my technology paralysis. Today will begin my journey to podcasting and becoming a better computer savvy teacher for my future students. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment